The “Alien Pack” mod adds a host of new enemies to the alien roster – some completely unique and new, while others are variations on existing enemy units. Here’s a rundown of what’s in the mod:
- Drone (two variations) – an ADVENT scout and crowd control unit
- Naja (three variations) – a subspecies of the Viper that serves as an alien sniper unit
- Muton Elite – a version of the Muton much more powerful than its predecessors
- Sectoid Commander – an enhanced Sectoid with even greater psionic capabilities
- Sidewinder (three variations) – a subspecies of the Viper that serves as a fast and agile flanker
- Chryssalid Soldier – a larger and more intimidating variation of the Chryssalid
- Hive Queen – an even larger Chryssalid all other Chryssalids bow down to
- MEC Archer (two variations) – an ADVENT MEC equipped with long-range weaponry
- ADVENT Sentry (three variations) – an ADVENT soldier that has great Overwatch abilities
- ADVENT Rocketeer (three variations) – an ADVENT soldier with explosive ordinance
- ADVENT Grenadier (three variations) – an ADVENT soldier equipped with flashbangs, fire grenades or acid grenades
- ADVENT Gunner (three variations) – an ADVENT soldier with a cannon and the ability to suppress multiple XCOM soldiers at once
- Muton Centurion – a variation on the Muton, previously made available in the “Muton Centurion” mod
Additionally, the “Alien Pack” mod adds two upgrades to the Viper unit, as well as an upgrade to the Archon and the standard ADVENT MEC. A configurable system will also be included for changing colors and size on many units, as well as mixing and matching ADVENT soldier components to create your own ADVENT soldier types.
You can download the “Alien Pack” mod right now in the Steam Workshop. Please note: The “Alien Pack” replaces the “Muton Centurion” mod.
Good luck, Commander.
Be sure to follow XCOM on Twitter and Like XCOM on Facebook to keep up to date with the latest information on XCOM 2. If you’re looking to enlist with the Resistance, follow XCOM 2 on Steam Community and join the 2K Forums!